When will I get my order?
- Most orders ship within 3-5 business days of being placed and the time is transit is dependent the customer's chosen shipping method at the time of check-out. Shipping + Handling Page
Can I change the line color on your designs?
- Absolutely! The line color can be changed on ALL of my designs - in fact, all aspects of my designs can be just about any color(s) you'd like! You can leave a note in the "Special Instructions to Seller" during check-out to make a special request, or send me an email if you have any questions.
Can I customize one of your designs?
- USUALLY! Not all of CLB designs are fully customizable, but most of them are. Minor changes such as badge shapes, titles, states, etc. can usually be easily accommodated. Send me an email to inquire about a specific design you're wanting to customize and I'll be happy to discuss all available options.
Do you sell your SVG files?
- NO! Myself and Cuff Life Boutique hold the intellectual property copyright to each of our original artworks. Duplicates are not permitted for either personal or commercial use. Legal action will be taken should we see a copy of any of our original designs and financial damages will be sought.
My item arrived damaged, what can I do?
- Once an item is shipped, it becomes the responsibility of the USPS and packages damaged or lost in transit must file a lost or damaged package claim through the United States Postal Service.
- Cuff Life Boutique is not responsible for items damaged during the opening process of your new package - DO NOT use scissors, knives, or any other sharp object to open packages.
- If your item arrives and appears that it was in a damaged state prior to shipment, please email me asap. While I do inspect each item before it's packaged and sent out, I am human and do make mistakes from time to time.
What size should I order?
- Please visit our Sizing Guide. Measurements are taken with the garment lying on a flat surface so they're easy to compare with other garments you already own and like the fit of.
Can I exchange my item if it doesn't fit?
- No. Each item is made to order, which means I make each shirt as an order is placed. Our items are not made and/or shipped from a third party company and all processes are done right here at Cuff Life Boutique. Returns & Exchanges
My order was supposed to arrive yesterday but it still shows "In Transit" with USPS. What can I do?
- Unfortunately, delays in transit times with USPS is not uncommon, please allow a few additional days before panicking. If your item still has not arrived or appears to be "lost" in the system, you may call the USPS directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-877-8339) or file a missing mail claim. Cuff Life Boutique is not responsible for delayed deliveries or lost packages.
Do you accept custom orders?
- I sure do! I'd love to help you bring your vision to life - send me an email and let's chat.